Hey friends sometime we need to delete our facebook page but we don’t know how to delete it so don’t worry in this post we are going to see how to delete a faebook page very easily. When you don’t need a facebook page you want to delete it as soon as possible but the problem is you don’t know how to delete a facebook page. In this post we will see how to delete a facebook page with screenshot to understand better each and every step.
As you know facebook works on both mobile and desktop platform. So it will not fair if i will only tell you about deleting facebook page for mobile or desktop only therefore we will be sharing steps for deleting a facebook page for both the mobile and desktop platform. It is really very easy to delete a facebook page but please remember after deleting your facebook page you will left with 14 days restoring time if you change your mind in this time period you can restore your facebook page back to its original state. Now let’s see step by step to delete a facebook page.
How to Delete a Facebook Page:
Friends deleting a facebook page is not a difficult task it just like a cake walk. We have written this post for all those visitors who want to learn how to delete a facebook page in both Desktop or Mobile. So let’s see how to do it.
For Desktop Users:
1) First open your that facebook account from which your page is linked to
2) Now go to drop down arrow in the top right corner and select your page which you wan to delete.
3) Go to settings option in your page.
4) Just scroll down at the end you will see remove page option now click on the edit button.
5) After clicking on edit button you will see something like this on your screen. Now click on delete button to delete your facebook page.
6) A pop-up will appear on your screen click on Delete Page option to delete your facebook page. You will also see unpublish page option if you tick on it no one will see your page except you till your page is completed deleted.
7) Now your page deletion request is pending for 14 days if you change your mind in this period of time you can restore your facebook page back to its original state.
So it was all about deleting a facebook page with the help of desktop now as i promised i will also share the method for mobile users. Well steps for deleting a facebook page with the help of mobile is same as desktop nothing much difference so lets see how we do it.
For Mobile users:
1) Open facebook official app in your mobile phone now log in to your account.
2) In the top right corner you will see three straight lines click on it and you will access here.
3) Now select your that page which you wan to delete.
4) At the top right corner you will see three dots click on it and go to edit settings option.
5) Go to general option and scroll down.
6) Now you will see Remove Page option just click on delete button.
7) Click on Delete Page option for the confirmation purpose.
8) Hurrah! Now your page deletion request is pending for 14 days if you change your mind in this period of time you can restore your facebook page back to its original state.
In this way you can delete your facebook page. At any instant of time if you want to restore your page just log in to your account and select the page which is under deletion. You will see cancel deletion option click on it and your page will be restore as it was before. But please remember you can only restore it under 14 days of deletion request.